To Dancing!!! :)
I mentioned how hubs got a Wii for Christmas and how I bought a dancing game for myself... Well this game is definitely a workout, but so much fun! :) I love to dance! So feeling like I am giving myself a nice little workout too is a BONUS! My bestie, Amanda comes over on Tuesdays, so last night we picked up our Wii controllers and danced around like two hott messes! I am hoping that I can keep this up everyday where I do a little workout! I am also going to go back to doing Weight Watchers point system! I would love to lose about 15-20 lbs!
Two years ago I did WW because I knew I was gaining and I needed to do something about it now. Plus I was about to graduate with a degree in Exercise Science so I didn't want to look dumb getting my degree in something I was obviously not applying in my daily life. So I lost 14lbs in 3 months. I just made sure I stayed in my point system and walked everyday. Well I was able to keep all the weight off with fluctuations of a few lbs here and there, until I married my beloved. I am 5 pounds shy of being where I started 2 years ago. I'm hoping that these dance workouts and sticking to the point system will help once again!! I am looking forward to going on an anniversary trip with my hubs at the end of May and I would love to look good and feel good in my bikini!! Also when the time is right to start trying for little Whidby's I don't want to start off on the wrong foot in the weight department! So look forward to some of my blogs being about this new plan of mine!! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment