Sunday, January 30, 2011

Weekend Recap

So here it is another Sunday night and I am left wondering what happened to the weekend? I feel like it flies by way too fast :(

Friday I got off of work a little bit early, because I had an hair appt! I love getting my hair done! I just now snapped a few pics with both of my girls so you can check out my hair! It is just a little bit more blonde!


So after getting all fixed up Friday, my hubby and I had a little date night. We went to Tilted Kilt. And for those of you who do not know what it is, it's like a Hooters except the girls are in tiny skirts and their stomachs are exposed. We had about a 45 minute wait, and we were sitting by the door. I don't know if you have ever seen the NBC show "How to Catch a Predator" but it was like an episode of it, looking at all these creepsters coming in to look at these girls haha. Jake and I had a good laugh of it!

Our yummy nachos and my hubby!

While we were at dinner we decided instead of going back home and putting a dvd on, we should go bowling! We played two games the first one I beat hubs 126 to like 80 maybe? I could be too generous with 80..haha the next game he won 119 to 104. It was pretty fun night! Nice to do something a little bit different!

Saturday- I had to get stuff done around the house do my laundry! It had been far too long! I started this project at 5:00, then I went to the tanning bed, then went shopping for a few more dress clothes. I feel like I don't ever have enough business casual clothing. While I was shopping I saw the cutest lunch box bag that I had to get, since I am now bringing my lunch to work everyday.


Looks like its a Vera but it's not! Only 12 bucks!



I got back to the house at 6:30, and decided not only do I need to do the laundry, I need to go through my closet and dresser and get it reorganized! So I put my iPhone on the stand to play music from Pandora radio. There is a Peggy Lee station, that played her music, Etta James, Frank Sinatra and many others from that era so I enjoyed doing my little chores around the house listening to that sweet music! At 10 I finally finished!

As for today, I went to church this morning with my sweet hubs, then we stopped at Captain D's to eat some lunch. After lunch I got ready and headed out to my little brother, McCallisters basketball game. He is in the 7th grade, their games are too cute!



After his game, I went over to my parents house, and we watched a couple of forensic cold cases shows then wrapped up the night with Snapped! I hope everyone had a great weekend! Let's hope this week doesn't drag on because I am already ready for the next weekend! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment