Sunday, January 16, 2011

Praise the Lord!

Maddie had her open heart surgery on Wednesday. Everything turned out great! They were able to make a full repair! She is recovering well, she is being released from the hospital today! Here's a few pics I snapped yesterday!




After visiting with my sister and sweet niece, my parents, aunt, cousin, brothers and I went out to Logans Roadhouse. It was a nice little dinner with the family, afterwards my brothers spent the night with me! McCallister and I played the Just Dance 2 game on the Wii. Afterwards all four of us played some kind of party game on the Wii. They also showed me a Youtube video that is pretty good. This guy is pretending to be a CIA agent and picking on Wal-Mart shoppers!


And lastly, I have yet to report that the last two Sundays my Jake and I have been going to church! I feel so good about going every Sunday, and I know that he does too! So I just thought I would update on that New Year's Resolution! As for the eating healthy resolution, that is a work in progress... I have been doing good on the staying active thanks to my Wii.

I hope everyone has had a great weekend! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment