So yesterday my husband I and I took our two furr-babies to the vet. They had to get their annual shots :( Needless to say they were both really good girls and made us proud how good they were! They said that it would be wise to start brushing both of their teeth... :/ I don't know how that is going to go...
So after taking those two to the vet, we went out to eat at a little Mexican restaraunt. After some yummy food we went to where else? Walmart haha. Had to get our girls some toothbrushes and for us we needed some odds and ins stuff.
While we were in the pet aisle, a girl who I did not recognize came up to me and said. "I have a question I hope I don't weird you out." Ha I didn't know what to prepare for.. but then she asked if Jason Holzworth photographed our wedding, because she was looking through his album (on facebook) and loved what we did to the reception center with us adding the chandelier. So I told her that was us, and I could find out where my dad had rented the chandelier from. She was a very sweet girl, and it did not weird me out, I took it as a nice compliment. But it does make you think how crazy it is that you can recognize someone you don't really know thanks to facebook or even this website. But going back to the compliment I received let's look back at that beautiful chandelier!!



No comments:
Post a Comment