- "Men love their country, not because it is great, but because it is their own." ~Seneca
- "I believe in America because we have great dreams - and because we have the opportunity to make those dreams come true." ~Wendell L. Wilkie
- "We have enjoyed so much freedom for so long that we are perhaps in danger of forgetting how much blood it cost to establish the Bill of Rights." ~Felix Frankfurter
- "You have to love a nation that celebrates its independence every July 4, not with a parade of guns, tanks, and soldiers who file by the White House in a show of strength and muscle, but with family picnics where kids throw Frisbees, the potato salad gets iffy, and the flies die from happiness. You may think you have overeaten, but it is patriotism." ~Erma Bombeck
- "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free." Ronald Reagan
- "America is not anything if it consists of each of us. It is something only if it consists of all of us" - Woodrow Wilson
- "The best hope for peace in our world is the expansion of freedom in all the world" -George W Bush
Okay I love quotes! Thought I would post some good patriotric quotes to celebrate our Country's day of Independence!! I hope everyone is having a good 4th of July! We celebrated this past weekend with hubbys family. I made some patriotric cookies for the occassion!
What you need: A bag of Oreos
Candi Quik Melt (Vanilla)
Blue & Red Sprinkles
Wax Paper
It was super easy to make just heat up the Vanilla in the tray
Then dip the oreos and lay them on the wax paper to harden up & add sprinkles!
This past Friday I got my hair done, which my stylist gave me some bangs! Which I am loving! After my hair appt we went to Churchill Downs for Downs After Dark. It was pretty fun getting to hang out with some friends, but it was soooooo crowded! and a lot of teeny boppers were down there :(
We then later went to where my hubby does his off duty on the weekends, a little pizza parlor on btown road! It was a nice night out! The next night we went down to Etown, like I said before, to celebrate the 4th with hubbys family. It was a nice night of eating food, playing with babies & playing some cornhole!
I hope everyone had a good weekend and stays safe celebrating our country's day of Independence! Let Freedom Ring!!







No comments:
Post a Comment