So my weekend was pretty busy! I went out to eat for my friends birthday then we went to a church picnic, not just any church picnic but our gradeschool's picnic. I did not stay too long though. My little brothers were there and they were ready to leave and head to my house. I did manage to snap a few pics with my iPhone (it seems like that has replaced my regular camera!)
 |
| Please excuse the self pic vanity... I felt pretty that night ;) |
 |
| My soon to be married friend! |
 |
| Courtney & I |
 |
Evan and I.. usually cannot take serious pics!
|
My brothers and I started a movie on NetFlix called Full of It.. It was actually pretty funny, hubby came home right when we started it up so it was a nice little family night.. Did I mention I picked up White Castle at 11:30 for them? Ehh... So not good for my diet.
Speaking of which.. I have been
running walking sprinting 2 miles every other day on my treadmill. It is definitely not fun, but I have been shaving minutes off of my time. Not that I am trying to compete or anything but I guess I am making progress.
Back to my weekend... Sunday was my little brothers bday. He turned the big 1-3 so we all got together at my parents house sans husband :(
 |
| In the picture are my parents, sister & her children & my brothers. We fill up a house pretty quickly! |
 |
| My niece and nephews :) |
 |
| My momma & Madigan |
 |
The Birthday Boy!
|
So Sunday pretty much included us relaxing and enjoying each others company. I did watch the Jaycee Dugard Special with Diane Sawyer which was extraordinary what this poor girl dealt with being held captive for 18 years and bearing her kidnappers children.
She seemed very much with it and did not let hatred rule her life. It was uplifting in someways. Anyway I hope everyone else had a great weekend! Toot ta loo for now!!
No comments:
Post a Comment