Saturday, October 1, 2011

Cooking Queen

Happy 1st day of October!! I cannot believe how fast this year has flown by so far! Thursday hubby and I went to Homemade Ice-cream Pie Kitchen. I tried pumpkin ice-cream for the first time! It was sooo yummy and one of my new fave fall treats!!


Friday hubs and I went to the huge high school rival game of Trinity vs St X. My little bro Evan plays on the Trinity Football team!




This morning I woke up and cooked up some food thanks to Whitney from her blog theglamlifehousewife 

I made a yummy hashbrown casserole that you can find the recipe here --> Hashbrown Casserole
and a Bacon Egg Cheese Quiche! -->Quiche I nixed the spinach because I didn't want to spend $4.98 on something neither Hubs or I would care for!

And here is the final product! Ta da!

The rest of the day I am having a date with the DVR and getting some laundry done! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment