Back in kindergarten I was given this album I believe by my babysitter since it is her, who filled it out the first year. (this is what happens when you are not the first child, parents don't document the 2nd baby like they did the first..thanks mom..haha) Here is a little peek inside...
Back in the day this little girl did not like to smile for the camera. My mom would always ask me to practice smiling the day of school pictures hahaha
This would of been 1993..I think we could of guessed that due to the laser background. It was pretty much the coolest for school pics!
Yes the sad thing is I kept track of this memory album from 1st grade on.. I guess I was taught some independence!
I am not going to bore you all with each year individually just a little snippet of my own "watch me grow" haha My sophomore year in high school I had the longest hair I had ever had. On a crazy whim I decided to cut my own hair and chopped off 10 inches of it later that year.
Ok moving away from that... you would also find:
I have never been the student who really excelled in much. Not to put myself down or anything ha I did get decent grades and had an overall good GPA but it was never like I was "the best" at any subject. My senior year in high school I took so many consumer economic classes: clothing I, clothing II, family living, creative crafts, etc. And that there my friends, is where I found my calling! I was meant to be a housewife!! haha So this is my award that was given to me on Senior Awards Day. My dad was filming the ceremony and realized I probably was not going to get an award so he went to turn off the camera when he heard my name being announced for the Consumer Economic award! :)
I got my first and only varsity letter my freshman year. Most probably do not know I played golf in 9th grade...well folks I did. And to be honest I was not that good ha. Growing up I was always a little naturally athletic, so when my cardiologist said I couldn't play anymore sports that exerted me I turned to golf. It only last for a year though. I am more of a team player and golf was too silent & slow for this girl!
Our honeymoon album is stored away in the chest!
I do have more items in there, but I think we have covered the essentials and probably waaay more!










No comments:
Post a Comment