Saturday, October 22, 2011

When You're The Best of Friends

So the summer of 2005 my best friend and I took a math class at IUS. So every Tuesday and Thurs evening we had a good 30-40 min car ride to school, we would have time to kill in the parking lot most days. Along with taking a class this summer I had also bought a video camera and thought it would be soo much fun to record vacations, birthdays, holidays and of course my best friend and I hanging out in my car before class. 
Well my friends, the other night I happened to pull that tape out and got to laughing and reminsincing  about that summer and how young we were at 19. But honestly even now when we get together not much has changed besides our last names ;) . We still sit around and just laugh the night away. So for your viewing pleasure I pirated the video with my iPhone :) 

First here are some screen shots 




Ha and if that did not scare you away.. here are snippets of the video.





And lastly this is not as nearly as funny as it is when I watch it over and over w/Amanda but here it is.


Sadly this was the one & only time we video taped a bunch of nothing! Ha who knows maybe we will have a 10 year anniversary edition tape!  

No comments:

Post a Comment