
So on top of wedding planning and finalizing our house plans I have decided not to wait for my career ha! I enrolled for CNA classes 2 days ago. I will be taking this course Apr 26 - May 18th. I figure with a bachelor's degree in exercise science the easiest way to get in the medical field is going to the bare essentials and become a nursing assistant. I am really looking forward to this! I feel like this could be something I am really going to enjoy. I'm not going to lie I really look forward to wearing scrubs lol.
I am going to be taking on a lot right before our wedding but it would be sooooo lovely if I could get back from our honeymoon and know that I may be done working part time at UPS. :)
I would love to wear scrubs all day too! Can we say COMFY?? :)
ReplyDelete