Monday, March 15, 2010

Busy Bee!






Sorry it's been a while since my last post. It is definitely crunch time with the house hunting/wedding planning! So since my last post, Jake and I have put an offer on a house and it has been ACCEPTED! We have scheduled an inspection for this thursday! So say a prayer it goes well! This house is a cute little ranch in fern creek! We were happy to see that we would not have to leave our county! It has 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a full finished basement and a HUGE fenced in backyard! :)




Last week we went to Kingsley to do a taste testing of their food for our catering. It was very yummy! :) It was also fun to try everything and know that we will be eating it again in 2 months! :) Last week we also went to pick out the cake that we will want. I know it will too be yummy and very pretty :) Last week we also got our invitations ordered and they should be in any day! I can't wait to see them! It will make this wedding feel even more real seeing it all together and our beverage napkins should be in too!




Since the wedding is around the corner, we have been talking (girls in my wedding party) what we should do for a bachelorette party. And it looks as though we are going to get a hotel room in Nashville the weekend of april 16-18th and party hardy! I think this will be a lot of fun! It is also my matron of honor (sister) bday the day we leave so knocking 2 birds out with one stone ;) I haven't been to nashville since I was probably under 10 years old so I am looking forward to being down there and the nightlife of course!




Yesterday, we went to do alterations! My mom, FMIL, MOH & one of my BM went! It was nice we went to Mimi's Cafe for lunch and then went over the lady who is doing our alterations! I loved seeing everything come together! The girls wore their pretty dresses and stood next to me and I think it is really starting to sink in this is happening! It was fun having a girls day. Samantha (my BM and BFF haha) she hung out with me for the remainder of the day! We went to go see Shutter Island! If you are looking for a good movie to go see I highly recommend it! I love twists in movies although I am not going to lie I called a lot of them before they were revealed but I love those kind of movies! :)




Today my mom woke me up this morning and told me to get ready because we were going to New Haven KY to pick up centerpieces that was posted on craigslist. Ha needless to say we got lost, a two hr (round trip) became a 4 hr trip! But the center pieces are adorable! This girl had her wedding this past august and wanted to get rid of the center pieces her colors were black and pink so we will have to change some of the center piece colors but at the end of the day we are getting a heck of a deal! I tell you what this wedding stuff is EXPENSIVE! My rents are already way over there budget, we have been as frugal as you get though! It just adds up really quickly! Well I am just ready for us to be married already then have our house and start decorating and creating a home for the 4 of us (including Bella & Molly) All of this stress will be worth it in the end! :))

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're a busy bride! The house is cute that will be a stress relief when you get it all worked out!!!!

    ReplyDelete