Well I decided I haven't blogged in a while so here I am. This past week was nothing to write home about just been getting all of my addresses together for invitations. I don't know why people would want to have a really long engagement (unless there are financial issues) This wedding planning is fun on paper but when it is a NEVER ending list it gets old! haha Don't get me wrong I am more than excited to get married just ready for it already!
Jake and I went back to target 5 months after we registered to update our registry. It was kind of hard registering back then, when we didn't know if we were going to live in an apt or have a house come May. It was a lot more fun this time around! We have a huge backyard, and like my stepmom said we are going to be house poor so we will have to find entertainment in our house! I want a hammock, trampoline (ha yes i am ridiculous), bocce set, & badmitton. Jake wants a fountain, badmitton, cornhole, & pond. Ha we are crazy about having this extra space lol I can't wait! I am looking forward to it all and it seems like it really happening now. I have my bachelorette party in a few weeks then several bridal showers then dum dum dum our wedding!
Things I Look Forward to After We Are MARRIED:
1. Having Jake as my hubby!
2. Becoming our own little Family
3. Having and signing my new last name!
4. Wearing my wedding band!
5. Coming home everynight to a husband, dog, cat & HOUSE
6. Going on a honeymoon
7. Trying new recipes & attempting to be domestic ;)
8. Decorating our home!
9. Living w/my best friend
10. Having my little brothers over on the weekends!
11. Having friends come over and get a lil crazy ;)
12. Letting Molly out in our backyard and not having to take her out on a leash all the time!
13. Seeing Jake more than 3 times a week!
14. Coming home from the honeymoon and realizing that we just started a new chapter of our lives together!
15. Now can focus on my career since the past few months have been focused on getting my degree, becoming a first time home buyer, and planning a wedding!
16. Eventually get Molly a brother or sister (puppy)
17. Going on a 1 year anniversary vacation
18. Decorating our house for our first Halloween,Thanksgiving & Christmas (Move over Griswolds!)
19. Going on family vacations
20. Eventually start making some little Whidby's :)) one of my most important goals in life is to become a mother :) the other is to be a loving wife :)
Awwww I just love your list! It made me almost cry because most of the items I have memories with Chris doing them! You will love being married so much! It is the greatest feeling in the world.
ReplyDeleteIt's funny that you talk about being house poor - you will find that you love being in your home with your hubby more than going and doing things sometimes!