Ok so this year for Lent I am giving up fast food & coke! It is going to be a sacrafice for sure, but that is part of what Lent is about. Representing the 40 days that Jesus fasted, overcame tempations, and prepared for the ultimate sacrafice.
So today is Fat Tuesday and I took advantage of my last day of eating what I wanted when I wanted. I definitely went to Arby's twice today.
Along with these people I was thinking Arby's. So tonight I enjoy my last fried dish of deliciousness and carbonated oh so yummy beverage of the 23 flavors of sweet Dr. Pepper. My lenten promise is to give these goodies up, along with making a commitment to my health. My coworker and I are going to make Monday and Wednesday a night of walking and in her case running at a nearby park. I cannot wait! I just think this will be a great change and having each other to hold accountable! So my dear friends, have you made any promises or sacrafices for this season of Lent? You still have time! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment