Monday, March 28, 2011

You May Say That I'm A Dreamer...

I always have had pretty vivid dreams. And last night I had a dream that I was at a store (imagine that), and I got really excited about a TV show I used to watch(Once again imagine that) (It was a made up TV show called Charlene) I know you are thinking where is she going with this... to be quite honest really no where lol.. The woman in this made up show was this woman

Recognize her?


                                                   Maybe this helps...The Facts of Life

Still this is completely random though. I woke up this morning with this lady's face in my mind thinking, did she have a show name Charlene, kind of ironic her name is Charlotte in real life, but no she did not have a show, name Charlene. Ok like I said this post really is not going anywhere, but if she so happens to be in the news anytime soon maybe it was a preminition! Yes I am that superstitious!


No comments:

Post a Comment