Last weekend we went bowling again, this time with Chad & Theresa. It was another good night with them. We talked about possibly all going to Vegas this September. Speaking of vacations. Jake and I have decided where we are going this summer for our 1 year. We are going to go to Panama City! We really just both want to be on a beach. So we are looking at condos to stay in! It is crazy that we are only 2 months away from celebrating our 1 year anniversary! I feel like in some ways time has flown by and in other ways it feels as if we have been married forever!
Also, a couple of weeks ago we were out shopping and decided to get some curtains for our bedrooms. I love the way Bellas's room turned out!
And Molly's room looks more complete with it's curtains too!
Ok so let's fast forward to this weekend! Wednesday Jake called me and told me he had some amazing news but wanted to get my feedback on it. He said that Chad had tickets to the UFC fight for tomorrow night and had asked him to go. My first instinct was to get upset because we only have Thurs & Friday nights together out of the whole week! The other 5 days we see each other for maybe a total of 2 mins. Minus Sundays when we go to church...so 4 days..sue me I want to spend time with my husband. He noticed I got upset so the next day at work he met me for lunch we went to Panera Bread, then shortly after he left I received a beautiful bouquet of flowers!!
I married a good man! That is for sure!! I love Gerber daisies (those were my wedding flowers, same color too!) and it had some roses mixed in there! He is a doll baby! So Thursday I had another night to myself but it was okay! :)
Then Friday, we finally got to have a date night, it was also a special day because it marked our 4 years that we have been together! I know I know, we are married now so we only have ONE anniversary which is our wedding day, but I love that 4 years ago after meeting his friends and hanging out all night my Jake finally asked me to be his girlfriend and our relationship grew after that day. So I say let's celebrate all the special occasions!
So we went to Texas Roadhouse which I am now thinking ironically was our first date together. Then to our bookstore (we are total nerds...it's okay we know..or I do at least) Look at what I bought (WARNING: this is another NERD ALERT!)
I love Disney movies! I could just watch them all the time! I cannot wait one day when I have little ones that we can have a family movie night and watch stuff like this! Haha I am banking on the fact that Jake and I are both movie fanatics so our kids will be too :)
After shopping, we went go to see Hall Pass. I have been looking forward to this movie since I have seen the previews for the first time. My personal opinion is all the funny parts are in the preview. It also bothered me in a way that the plot is these married men whose wives allow them to take a week off of marriage are trying to sleep with other women. I know I knew this coming into the movie and it is a comedy haha but I think it's bothersome in a way that we make movies that are supposed to be entertaining about cheating on your spouse. Ok I am off of my soap box, but I would definitely say pass to hall pass.
Well I hope everyone is having a great weekend! I will do my best to not neglect this blog!!








We went to Panama City Brach for our 1 year anniversary too! And we went to Vegas the next month for my cousin's wedding! You guys will have a blast!!
ReplyDeleteHa that is pretty ironic!! :) I know I am looking forward to it!
ReplyDelete