Tuesday, October 30, 2012

3 Months Today!


Today my baby is 3 months old!! 


I cannot believe how fast time is going! I will say each day that passes her personality starts to show a little more and more! I also think she gets prettier every day! I could be biased but she is one of the prettiest babies I have seen! You also have become very aware of the camera or my phone. So when I go to take a picture you stop smiling and start staring at me! You little booger!


For the most part you are a content baby! But you will make it known in a heartbeat when you are hungry or tired! At night you become a little bit more fussy and you tend to fight sleep! 


You have recently started to blow bubbles and drool quite a bit!! You also put your hands in your mouth and gag yourself with your fingers! 


You have recently discovered to yell. You are not fussing you are just being very vocal! It is pretty cute I will say!


You Love:

  • your pacifer
  • being held especially when you are sleepy
  • getting your diaper changed
  • getting a bath
  • staring at your mobile
  • eating your hands
  • bottle time
You Dislike

  • car rides & being in your car seat, which makes it really fun to travel with you!
  • being put down, you love to be held! which makes it hard for mommy to get things done! You start daycare in 2 weeks hopefully you will learn some independence!
Being your mommy is the highlight of my life! I love you more than words could possibly describe! 

2 comments:

  1. She looks so much like you! I can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I know we will have to get our girls together! :)

    ReplyDelete