Wednesday, October 24, 2012

So What Wednesday!!

So What Wednesday

  • My clean laundry is sitting unfolded in my hamper downstairs...for over 2 weeks..
  • I want to get Ms. Brynlee's ears pierced this weekend, even though I feel like people are judgemental when babies have their ears pierced..I am still going to get it done!
  • I finally got a new cover for my iPhone that I have had for 1.5 years! It was time for a change!!


  • Sunday nights my DVR has its work cut out.. Once Upon A Time, Boardwalk Empire, Homeland and The Walking Dead
  • I have 1,429 photos on my phone and 67 videos.. I am not exagerrating! 98% of them are of Brynlee!
  • Brynlee and I are in the habit of taking 2-3 hr naps in the afternoon!
  • I left my baby at home w/my hubby to go to the store for one thing-batteries, came home an hour later with a bag full of goodies and no batteries... 
  • I got my hair did last week and got pink put in it! Yes I am a wild crazy mom! 

  • But don't worry you can't see it unless I pull it back!

  • In the 5 years hubby and I have been together we have yet to carve a pumpkin.. looks like this year will not be any different!

No comments:

Post a Comment