Saturday, October 27, 2012

Job Change

So yesterday I put in my 2 weeks notice to my work. Unfortunately it is not because I am going to be a SAHM, it's actually b/c I need to be working full time. I have worked at this center for a little over a year. Since I have had Ms B I went back part time. But part time is not paying the bills. So I am now going to be working for an employer I worked for 8 years ago. This center will allow me to work more hours that I need and will watch B for FREE! 

I never imagined that I would ever put my child in a daycare center. I always really thought I would be a SAHM, but I guess sometimes I can be more of a dreamer than a doer to make this happen. I graduated 3 years ago from college and did not apply my degree to anything. The only plan I have ever had in life is to be a momma. 

On a positive note, I am a momma and it is my FAVORITE job in the world! I have to do what's best for our family and right now I believe this is what is best! I guess it's time to really start thinking on how I can use my degree, so I can stop working at places that just require a GED. 


1 comment:

  1. Go back to school and become a teacher like me. :) That is wonderful news that they will watch Brynlee for you for FREE! Being a working momma is hard, it doesn't get easier but it can become more rewarding in its own way. I would give my left arm to be a full time SAHM BUT Kendall thrives in school and I like my time away so it all works out. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete