Monday, October 15, 2012

My Fitness Pal

So since I had baby girl I gained 9 lbs! Yikes! I was 3 lbs away from my pre-pregnancy weight a week and a half after I had her! Hubby stayed home with us for 8 weeks and we ate like pigs and the scale shows that too! So I have decided to take charge of my body and I started to use an app on my phone called MyFitnessPal. My husband is also trying to lose some weight which will keep me motivated! I don't know what it is but I am competitive when it comes to my hubby. So we are going to have a Biggest Loser challenge in our home! :) I feel like looking at skinny pics inspire me more then fat pics of me. So I will have to keep myself staring at this picture!


Since this picture was taken I have gained 24 lbs! Wowers! My ultimate goal is to lose 30 lbs! 

I plan on being a hot mama next summer! :) You can add me as a friend on the app dalynwhidby23! Maybe we can help each other!!

2 comments:

  1. It's so easy to do! I'm on myfitnesspal too. You should try Jilliam Michael's dvds! They are short and really great!

    ReplyDelete