Saturday, July 24, 2010

Apples & Bananas

So I have been married for almost two months now, and I have noticed a change about me. I have gained weight :( Not too much, but enough where I am ready to get back to dieting & doing my moderate exercises ha ha. The beginning of last year I hit my all time highest weight, in the spring I started to do weight watchers and lost 14 lbs. I maintained that weight loss throughout last year up until this past month! AHH! I know my problems are A)I just got married- no stress about fitting into that dress! but I don't want to use marriage as an excuse to let myself go! In fact I don't want to let myself go at all! My whole life I was always pretty small, in the past 4 years (when I started at UPS) My weight fluctuated so much. I guess it's part of life & working an odd shift. But I have decided that I am going to nip this in the bud as soon as possible!

MY PLAN

1. Stop eating after work (like at 4:30am)
2. Stop snacking at the other job (I've been eating candy like a mad woman up there!)
3. Get back into a daily walk routine with Molls (it's been hard because of temperature)
4. Drink at least 64 ounces of water a day
5. Stop stashing my drawer with chocolate cookies

These five things are what I lost control over the course of almost 2 months. I have done well with not eating at fast food restraunts and limiting my coke intake. I just really need to stop snacking with junk. I have bought apples, bananas and almonds for snacks. I can do this! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yes you can! It's weird how this just happens when you get married! it's like a natural happy weight gain or something!

    ReplyDelete