If you know me, you know I love anything that smells good (perfume,lotion,candles, plugins...etc) I love walking into my house and being able to smell my plugins and how fresh it smells! Well I found a new scent that I am LOVING...

This is NOT just right now, but I have really enjoyed working this past month at the daycare and working with the little babies!

Everyone has something they really like about themselves (physically) For me,it's my eyes. Lately, I have been applying eyeliner to give more of a cat eye look and I love it!

And for the millionth time I'm LOVING True Blood... I am 2 episodes behind from getting caught up which kind of makes me sad!

I'm LOVING looking at all of my professional wedding pics & getting printouts delivered this week!

And Last but not least! I am LOVING being MARRIED & seeing my husband everyday! :)
( You knew I had to post another wedding pic right?)
No comments:
Post a Comment