Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Oldies but Goodies

So do you sometimes feel like you do the SAME thing every weekend with your significant other? Ha well I do. Not that I don't enjoy spending time with him, and going to dinner and usually shopping afterwards or renting a movie. But I want to do something different! So I have been compiling a list of some "fun" dates!

In Bardstown KY there is a dinner train that runs through the city, while serving a four course meal. It is rather pricey, but I think it is something that we can do that is different.

The musical Jersey Boys is here in town from today to Aug 14th. It is about Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons

Downtown we have the Palace Theatre which still plays movies on the weekends. From July 16th to Aug 28th. Every Fri & Sat they are playing Alfred Hitchcock movies.





On the last friday of the month, Frankfort Ave has a Trolley Hop! It is from 6pm to 10:30pm. You can hop around on a trolley to different shops, restaurants & entertainment centers! http://www.fatfridayhop.org/about.html



In Georgetown IN just about 30 mins away from here, they have a drive in. I have been there before, but never with my husband. :)
(not actual picture of Georgetown drive in)

So there you have it! That is all that I have came up with for now. Looking at it all, I think I might of belonged in the 50's era! There is something fascinating about vintage places! Ha maybe I should add "antiquing" to the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment