
So I had a new years resolution to read 2 a books a month. Well let's see I have yet to finish a book since March! But I had been busy with all the wedding plans! So I have recently picked up a book. "The Choice" by Nicholas Sparks. I have only read it while at UPS (good worker I am... I know) So far so good! But tonight I bought a book that is apart of the Sookie Stackhouse novels. Ha I am seriously addicted to True Blood! It is so good! :) Jake and I just finished the 2nd season tonight. So it looks like we are almost up to date! I am wanting to start another show when we get caught up. I have heard a lot of good things about Dexter! So the Whidby household will be watching that soon! Then Vol 2 season 1 of Glee will be out in August so I can catch up with Glee! Ha I am a major t.v. junkie! But I don't care! It makes me happy :)

While I am on the subject of TV, I have been waiting a month for a Lifetime Movie premiere The Client List. I saw a preview of it, it's based on a true story & Jennifer Love Hewitt is the main character... So monday July 19th it will come on!
Anywho back to real life! Yesterday when I got off of work at the daycare (which by the way I LOVE working with those little babies!) I came home and my hubby started up our a lil charcoal grill! He cooked some amazing burgers & dogs! And we played a game of cornhole while waiting for the meat to cook! My gift to him on our wedding day was a cornhole set! I love it! and so does he of course! ;)
Molly checking out the bean bags
Like the hot pink bean bags?!
Today my husband and I had our weekly date! We went to Outback Steakhouse...which was yummy! Then we went to Target, Wally world & Half priced bookstore! We are THAT cool! Before leaving the house I took some snapshots.
Hope everyone has a great weekend! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment