Monday, July 5, 2010

Hodge Podge Blog

Well this past friday I did what every newlywed bride does. I got my hair cut short again!



Friday we went to dinner at Mikato's! yummy! Then we saw Toy Story 3! It was really cute! Saturday Jacob went back to work (story of my life) So I decided to go shopping at Target :) I picked up two TV shows that I had yet to see but heard such great things!

I surprised Jake with True Blood (he hadn't seen the show yet either, but wanted to start watching it) So needless to say we are now both obsessed with this show! :) And Glee is really cute too! I love musicals so this show is fun to watch - Jake wouldn't like this show at all! After my little shopping spree I called my momma since I knew they were leaving me for Disney the next day :( They were headed out the door for 4:30 mass so I joined them up there. After church, we dropped my brothers off home and my parents and I went up to O'Charleys. It was nice visiting & eating yummy food haha! On the way home, me being the baby I am, I started complaining how they always leave me and go out of town on the 4th of July, so I never get to light off fireworks. Well once we pulled into the driveway my dad went straight to the garage and found some old fireworks from last year and we lit them off ;) So I was happy to celebrate the 4th with them on the 3rd ;)


Oh I have decided it's been far too long since I have posted a picture of my baby Molly. I bought her this new outfit this weekend too :)(It says Girly Girl)


I think I am obsessed with buying her clothes! I know I am THAT girl who dresses up her dog. But for now she is my sweet little baby girl. I got out her clothes today to see what else I could dress her in and I think she has enough in her wardrobe!
unfortnately a lot of her clothes are too small for her now :(

I told you I would post pics of the 2 bedrooms that we finish with the decor. Keep in mind that we did not paint these rooms so they are a little bare.

The smallest room AKA Bella's Room

yes that is right, there is indeed a lava lamp in there! I know I am a dork, but I can't manage to throw it away!

The second bedroom we are going with a retro theme ( ha I guess we are with the smallest too with the lava lamp haha)



One last thing!! I finally got myself a Hope Chest at the Peddlers Mall! I have been wanting one for so long now! I have some place to store all of my wedding sentimentals, yearbooks & future children's books! :)

Ok I lied... LAST THING

This is where my pretty girl sleeps while I am on the computer! :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE True Blood (so does Chris) and Glee!! Looks like you are enjoying wifehood!!!

    ReplyDelete