The reason I love blogging is because I have always kept a journal. I love looking back and remembering memories that may had been forgotten or not as clear if not documented. I have every intention to continue blogging through other life milestones one day I hope that this blog will be known as a SAHM blog. I think what is important for any blogger is to remember why you do it and to do it for yourself and not for a popularity contest. Because let's be honest I have an embarrassing amount of followers but I am not blogging to entertain strangers, if it happens along the way then come follow me I am lots of fun ;) j/k.. kind of..
I hope that one day my son or daughter will read some of this blog or all of it (hey..shoot for the moon) and know that I have had a pretty good life and that is all I want for them to be happy and know they are loved. Ok this has turned into a pregnancy post and sorry to disappoint folks, but we are not there yet! Just wanted to be nostalgic (could be my new favorite word) (don't know if that really fits what I am trying to say) (but like I said it is my new fave word so I had to use it) (I think I broke the rule on how many parenthesis one can use while writing) (oh well) and write about why I continue to write after 2 years!!
No comments:
Post a Comment