Saturday, November 26, 2011

Holiday Recap

So this week was filled with a lot of events! Wednesday was my dare to say..26th birthday! This is the first bday I have had that I actually feel a little bit "old" I know that I will laugh at this one day but for now we will go with "old." My birthday was spent working 8-5 with the kiddos which they surprised me by yelling "Happy Birthday Ms. Dalyn!!" Which was adorable! Hubby worked an 16 hour shift that day so I did not get to see him. So instead of going home to an empty house on my bday I went over to my parents! 

Sorry I look like poop.. ha my dad wanted me to get a picture with all the "men" in my life.. Missing hubs though! That night the boys went to see a movie and my mom and I along with my sister went to O'Charleys for a late night dinner! It was overall a pretty good birthday, just missed my hubs. 

For my bday he is going to buy me a new dresser for our room and paint our room with the color of my choice I am loving Gray!! 

Thursday was as we know, Thanksgiving hubby and I spent the first half of the day with my family and the second half with his. I got out my phone to snap a few pics of my niece and nephews and it got a little out of hand (WARNING: There photo overload)



 This is where hubby decides to sneak in his finger for the rest of the pics..haha




Friday hubby and I did not participate in Black Friday shopping, instead we slept in really late and lounged around the house! Which was nice since we never have all day together! Later that night we joined up with our friends and went to Light Up Louisville (our city every year on black friday lights up the city with Xmas lights, along with with the decorative lights they have santa parade in and such) 



I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving! Now its time to start shopping for Christmas!!

1 comment: