Sunday, November 6, 2011

November, Really?

Well here is my first November post! Did I really just say November?!? Is it me or did this year fly by?? I am excited about the holidays around the corner! This month is also my birthday month. I will be the big 2-6.. yikes! This past Monday was Halloween, my mom had everyone over for dinner and trick or treating! 



My niece Madigan, a little butterfly


Hubby and I had a good weekend, Thursday we went to E-town and visited with his parents and mamaw. Then on Friday we ate a restaurant called Rumors and then snuggled up and watched Crazy/Stupid/ Love. 

Which by the way was really good! Along with that movie I bought Water for Elephants, which my mom and I will be watching later today! Hope everyone had a good week and enjoy their Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment