Tuesday, November 29, 2011

It's A Great Day! 11/29

Today is the 29th of November! What is the significance? Well for this sentimental fool I can give you 2 good reasons why it is a great day! 

Numero Uno, 3 years ago I got my Molly Mae! It was almost week past my golden bday (23 on 23rd) woo hoo! And I really wanted to get a little girl puppy. I had done all my research on breeds and shih tzu is what I wanted so badly! They are variety of colors and I loved the liver & white (lighter pigment, pink nose and mouth and light brown eyes!) Anywho I found my baby 3 years ago and instantly fell in love! So even though it's not her bday, November 29th is her birthday into our family! 

First day home..she was tuckered out!

The day she got spayed and had to wear that dreaded cone!


The day she shot her first Snuggie commercial.. I kid I kid


Family Portrait!

Her worse outfit & haircut! eek! We all have those awkward years though!

Sitting pretty

This is how you would find her most nights! Mommy's snuggle buddy!

I am so grateful that 3 years ago we adopted this little furbaby! I really don't know what I would do with her companionship! Hubby works all the time so this little snuggle buddy has filled my days and night with comfort and love! :) 

Ok numero dos.. It is Hubby and I's 18 month anniversary, yes I know. That after you get married you only celebrate by years and no worries we are not going to celebrate 18 months per se. But I am a sentimental crazed person and I will reflect on days that hold special memories. And a year ago today was our 6 months as husband and wife. So in honor of that I have once again pirated a home video with my iPhone, my wedding video! 

I love to watch it here and there, there are so many things I don't remember due to how fast the day flew by. I remember being nervous not about marriage just being the center of attention. I guess it is the introvert in me (which comes as a surprise to some). Alright without further ado... 


My Grand Entrance

I love how I laugh at "for richer or poorer"

Kissing my Prince Charming

Sorry for such horrible quality! Our First Dance.. At Last!


I told my dad I did not want to cry while dancing with him, so I wanted to keep it light and fun just like our relationship! So we broke it down to "My Girl"

I loved my wedding day and so thankful that I have a video to relive this day over and over! Those are the highlights of the day! So happy 1.5 years of marriage to my hubby! Each month gets better! I am so thankful I married someone who truly is my best friend, who makes me laugh everyday, & makes me the happiest I have ever been! 

No comments:

Post a Comment