Sunday, July 1, 2012

34 Weeks!

  • How far along? 34 wks
  • Total weight gain:  15 lbs still! Friday I went to the OB to have a growth scan on baby girl and she is measuring 5lbs and 5 oz!!  
  • Maternity clothes?  from here on out!!
  • Stretch marks? so far just a few on my hip..praying that is all i get!
  • Sleep: definitely getting harder! takes a while to go to sleep then I have to get up 2-3 times to pee
  • Best moment this week: Going to the OB and seeing our girl on the ultrasound again. She likes to keep her foot on her head! They also said she was sucking on the umbilical cord.. I guess that is normal?! 
  • Miss Anything? My body not aching constantly, my lower body aches like I went on a 10 mile run everyday! 
  • Movement: she is stretching like crazy, and gets the hiccups at least 2ce a day! 
  • Food cravings: slushies, crushed iced  
  • Food aversions: that has stopped thankfully! 
  • Gender:  a sweet baby GIRL 
  • Labor Signs: No sir
  • Symptoms: achy back, hips, & butt  
  • Belly Button in or out? still an innie, barely though!
  • Wedding rings on or off? On! 
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment