Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Doctor's Appt!

So I just wanted to make a quick post about my doctors visits today! This morning I had an OB appointment at 8:50 which was quite early for this girl! My OB now wants me to get an ultrasound every week from here on out! Which I am not going to complain about! We did what was called a BPP (Bio-Physical Profile) Well apparently Brynlee was a sleepy head and I had not ate so was not really too active. They did not note her breathing on her own. So after 30 mins or so I had to do a fetal non stress test for another 30 mins, but she passed that with flying colors! 

While hooked up to the non stress test, my cardiologist office called and wanted to know if I could come in today rather than Thursday since my Dr would be out of the office. So we got out of the OB at 10:50 and went to the cardiologist. My doctor said that my hearts function was looking like what it was before I was pregnant! Which is great! He said that he was seeing less PVC's. He said we would still have to play it week by week, but we may be able to start looking at going to full term with baby girl! Which is amazing! 

Now I did have a 24 hr holter monitor that I turned in today with a rhythm specialist. I will see him on Thursday, so hopefully we hear good news there too! Just thought I would update on everything that has happened! Thank you God for answering our prayers!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment