Sunday, July 22, 2012

Recap!

So this past week has been a pretty good one! :) After my OB appt on Wednesday I was on cloud 9! I am so happy to hear that my body is preparing for baby girl and at 36 wks I am already 2-3 cm dilated! I spoke with a high risk OB last week and he said that he had a good conversation with my OB and he believes that we are all on the same page for delivery & my care after delivery. With that being said I will not have to switch to another hospital for delivery, so that is good. 

My OB said they plan on inducing at 39 wks if I haven't already gone into labor, which she said is a huge possibility considering the progress I have made. My next appt is not until this Friday, July 27th. I am hoping that they will go ahead and admit me! I am so ready to meet Ms. Brynlee! It still doesn't seem real at times!! 

I have found a website thanks to a blog that I read, and it has all these affordable bows! http://polkadotposies.typepad.com/  Needless to say I stocked up on some bows!  After my purchases I realized that I just "needed" to get a bow holder. So after looking at pinterest I decided to venture out to Hobby Lobby and ended up making a really cute holder!! 

Also the last thing on the list of things to get done before baby arrives is to install the car seat! So hubby and I did that this weekend!!


Yesterday, we went out with our friends who are expecting their first bundle of joy any day now! We went to a yummy Mexican restaurant called Chuys! 

 
We figured it could be our last group date before our little bambinos make their way into the world! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment