Thursday, July 12, 2012

35 Weeks & 5 days...going on 4ever!!

Okay I don't know what it is , but the 3rd trimester has definitely been the longest! I feel like maybe it's a combination of being uncomfortable, not working, and all this uncertainty about when she will arrive! I am ready for the end of July or early August and having my baby here! 

I also have been thinking a lot about after she is delivered and how they (the doctors) want me to be admitted to the CCU for a few days of monitoring me. I am hoping that doesn't mean I am separated from Brynlee for a long period of time. I don't want to deliver her and get whisked away where I can't spend time with her. I am just started to get pretty anxious about the whole labor & delivery and the first few days in the hospital. I can get emotional when thinking about being separated from her. And I don't want to come off bitchy, but if I am in the CCU and I am getting limited time with her I don't want to share that time with visitors. I am just started to feel a bit overwhelmed! 

2 comments:

  1. First and foremost, I love the blog design! Don't feel bad about not having visitors at the hospital. I kind of gave everyone the vibe that I didn't want a lot of people around. Only my parents held Kendall in the hospital besides Chris and I. You carry and protect a baby for 9 months and I think it's 100% ok to want her first few days of like ALL to yourself. Do what you feel is right for you and Brynlee and Jacob!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I am kinda just wanting grandparents only to be allowed..Especially if I am in the CCU. I don't know what the visiting policy is and I don't want to be overwhelmed with a lot of people, especially if I am trying to recover and bond with my baby. I don't want to come off selfish, but like you said she is MY baby.

    ReplyDelete