Tuesday, July 24, 2012

37 weeks

So here I am at 37 wks & 3 days! I cannot wait til my appointment this Friday! I pray that they just go ahead and admit me! Wishful thinking?! Maybe.. I am just ready for baby girl to be here already!! 


  • How far along? 37 wks & 3 days
  • Total weight gain:  19-20 lbs   
  • Maternity clothes?  as the weeks go by my wardrobe is becoming more and more limited
  • Stretch marks? I'm not gonna lie or sugar coat this.. My left hip has about 4-5 marks, right has 2 and my lower belly looks like it is starting to form 1-2 :*( I just hope that they will fade fade fade!!
  • Sleep: Not the greatest! I have been waking up quite often and it is getting harder to fall back to sleep. I guess it's God's way of preparing me for Brynlee!
  • Best moment this week: Making it to "full term" & hopefully her birthday at the end of the week! (it could happen..) 
  • Miss Anything? I miss not constantly aching and getting out of bed without struggling! 
  • Movement: she is a rolling and punching like normal!
  • Food cravings: crushed ice still! I would love to find a Hawaiian Shaved Ice place around here! 
  • Food aversions: that has stopped thankfully! 
  • Gender:  a sweet baby GIRL 
  • Labor Signs: definitely I have had some lightening crotch and contractions here and there
  • Symptoms: achy back, hips, & butt  
  • Belly Button in or out? I would say its officially out! 
  • Wedding rings on or off? off :*(
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment